I get so tickled at myself sometimes thinking about how I can not wait to see every ones blog for the day. This is so fun. I want to learn how to do the heading like Jen's that is so cute. I can not get it.
Jen you know me so well. I just made the comment to mom that atleast I am taking pictures of my kids now. It is killing me having my camera out all the time, but I am trying to get use to it. I am loving having pictures so it is worth it!
5 comments:
I understand. I don't know how to do work all this stuff. I want to put 'my fellow bloggers' up and can't figure that out.
I get so tickled at myself sometimes thinking about how I can not wait to see every ones blog for the day. This is so fun. I want to learn how to do the heading like Jen's that is so cute. I can not get it.
It takes a while....and then you'll get it just the way you want it and then a week later you'll look at it and think you need to change it again. :)
ps- I'm SOOOOOO proud of you! Have you taken more pictures of your kids in the last 5 days than you have in the last 5 years?! :)
Jen you know me so well. I just made the comment to mom that atleast I am taking pictures of my kids now. It is killing me having my camera out all the time, but I am trying to get use to it. I am loving having pictures so it is worth it!
Post a Comment