Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Anniversary


Zack and I have been married for nine years today! It has been a great nine years. I feel so fortunate to be married to such a wonderful guy (most of the time anyway). We have been blessed with 5 great children. Zack is not a man of many words or much emotion, but he is a great balance for me who is full of words and emotion. He loves me even though I'm crazy and stubborn. He supports me in all I do. When I take on a challenge, he does not doubt me instead he cheers me to the end. I love him for who he is and for him allowing me to be who I am. Happy Anniversary, Zack!! I LOVE YOU!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, you two lovebirds!!!!!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

gretchen said...

It's a good thing you have good buddies like me who you can share those 10 million words a day and our husbands can do fight night together.
What a beautiful family you have together. I remember your wedding reception so well. Leah Beth was a brand new baby and Andrew thought you were cinderella. You were a beautiful bride. You and Zack are perfect together always balancing each other out! Congratulations on the big 9 year date. What a great day! You have accomlished so so much in 9 short years-a big family, a nice home, and now a new business. Congratulations!!!

Meghan said...

OH yeah!!!! So happy for your guys!!! You Zack are truly a great fit- y'all balance each other out just perfectly! How lucky for you both.

Anonymous said...

Whoops ~ sorry I missed your anniversary ~ Happy Anniversary and many more ~ you both are equally blessed to have each other!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Fowlers!
We enjoyed veiwing your new 'blogging site'!
What a fun thing to be able to do- with pictures of your beautiful children, too.
Thanks for sharing it with us!
Jami and Tim Slater from Magnolia, Texas

Denise Skelton said...

Happy Anniversary. I hope it was a great one!