I had the great privilege of watching Heath last week. Mom is in Utah, so we had Heath Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I only took one picture. I had gone upstairs to put the babies down for their nap. When I came out, I did not hear the boys. They were very quiet. My thoughts were "Oh no, what have they gotten into now?" I went downstairs to see what was going on and this is what I found...
Needless to say I was very relieved! Logan and Heath played great together. They are either both getting much better or Heavenly Father knew I couldn't handle it any other way.
4 comments:
SO glad that you caught Heath on a "good week"! :) I said this already, but I can't believe how much Logan is looking like Landon! Can't wait to see you all next week!!!
Oh my goodness! Just adding one more to the gang. How do you do what you do?
This cracks me up!!! I am SOOOOO glad they weren't into anything bad. Phew!
thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! I feel sure they are both growing up and getting "easier" in addition to MUCH help from Heavenly Father ~ I prayed a lot while gone!!!
Post a Comment