Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fun Birthday Night

We had a great dinner at Red Lobster. Landon wanted snow crab legs and scallops for his birthday dinner. He loves seafood. Did Zack and I eat good or give into the delicious temptations??? I guess we will find out next Monday. We came home for cake and ice cream, but Landon was too full to eat any. He requested a cake without any icing--even I can make that. I can't believe my boy is 7!! We got a little snow tonight! Landon was very excited that it snowed on his birthday.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Sorry I missed the delicious meal at red lobster!! Glad Heath could go.

Happy Birthday to Landon. It is WAY cool that it snowed on his birthday. :-) Landon is a way cool kid and does always try his best at everything he does. He is a great example for Heath!

Anonymous said...

I hope he ate a little something for the Alabama Merediths, too. :) Sounds like a yummy birthday dinner! I'm hoping we can have a little of that cake this weekend????

Denise Skelton said...

Please tell that sweet boy I said Happy Birthday! :)