Piper is always willing to give a smile!!!
Cy-"Maybe if I just start pestering Piper she will stop taking my picture."
It worked I was done. I just had to get some pictures of these cute outfits my Mother-in-laws friend let us borrow.
Cy-"Maybe if I just start pestering Piper she will stop taking my picture."
It worked I was done. I just had to get some pictures of these cute outfits my Mother-in-laws friend let us borrow.
10 comments:
I think that first one might be my favorite twins picture yet!
Now those are Christmas card CUTE ~ watch out Ann Geddess (?)
Oh my gosh Mckenzie. These are so cute. I wish I had taken them so I could use them for advertisement. These babies are so so so so cute.
Gracious- those are too cute!!! I love those kids!
It is a mini Zack and McKenzie!!!
They are so cute. I agree with Meghan, little zach and Mckenzie!
That's adorable! Perfect for a 2 picture frame. :)
Kierstyn just saw this picture and said (in her ever-dramatic voice), "Oh, that is SO cute! I can't believe she got them to participate in that."
The two first ones are my favorite!Cy and Piper are the cutest twins ever!I love Logan with those glasses on reading the book!He looks like his buddy grand-daddy!And of course Landon likes to trick you!I am so happy for Mia!Logan is so funny to get in the trash can!
Kierstyn
Post a Comment