I was talking to a friend yesterday and she was telling me what a hard week they were having in their family. She said she wanted to blog it, but hadn't. I told her I had been in a major slump lately and it was good to know I was not the only person who might have a bad day or bad mom moment or week or year. It was good to talk and laugh and be able to release some of those bad moments to someone who is not going to judge you, but lift you and help you move on. Thanks friend!!
Now if I can just find the energy, motivation, and discipline to do what I need to, then maybe I can get out of this slump. Until then... I'll keep plucking through each minute, hour, and day one step at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your slumps are my up times. IF only I could accomplish all that you do when you are down...WOW! Thanks for sharing. The January blues! I know what we need some peanut butter balls from martins. I am sure MM can track us some down!
I'll get right on that, Gretchen! Kenz ~ good blog ~ good sound advice! "...for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Philippians 4:11 :>)
Post a Comment