Friday, January 11, 2008
Wrestling fun!!
This weekend is Landon's first wrestling match for the season. They have had a few away tournaments so far, but we have not been to any. He is so excited. It is a beginners tournament so nobody wins or loses and everybody gets a metal. Unfortunately, Landon is very competitive and knows whether he wins or not. You can try to tell him he did a good job, but if he lost there is no getting that through his competitive head (I have no idea where he gets this from). Sometimes is even offended by receiving a metal if he has lost. Sharpshooter wrestling weekends in the 'boro usually mean crazy time for me. I have had to back off this year because I can never guarantee the babies will be on the same schedule and they both refuse a bottle!! It doesn't matter how much baby food they have eaten, they still want mama! Hopefully I can get them fed and in bed tonight so I can help run tonight's tournament, but I'm afraid they will be on their own tomorrow. I may make it for an hour here and there, but no guarantees!! I will be there tomorrow night to watch Landon, but will have babies in tow. Wish us luck this weekend and hopefully we can report with pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
MUCH GOOD LUCK!!! As Sally would say, "surely they can find someone else to work the tournament" ~ but WE know there is only ONE McKenzie.
Can't wait to see him on the mats!
It's time to let it go, girl. Deep breath. Deep breath. Repeat.
Good luck and THANK GOODNESS for backing down. Try to act more like me. :)
Good Luck Landon!!!
I think it's great you are backing off. You deserve. Though they may not know what to do without you. But, hopefully the babies will coroporate.
Post a Comment