Saturday, January 26, 2008

Treadmill

This is a shot in the dark, but I thought maybe someone who reads this will know someone who knows someone that might be able to help. I am really wanting a treadmill. It is not easy for me to go to a gym to workout. With early morning nursing, nap schedules and after school activities, it leaves me very few hours to go to the gym. I had a treadmill that Luke and Cara picked up on the side of the road, but it bit the dust this week. If anyone knows someone wanting to get rid of their clothes rack called a treadmill, please let me know. Thank you!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You might want to check Craigs List.

Denise Skelton said...

a clothes rack called a treadmill....
that is hilarious. i know people who really hang their clothes on them. i'll check! :)