Saturday, January 26, 2008
1st Place
Landon and Zack traveled to Mt. Juliet today for a wrestling tournament. I got a call after each match letting me know how Landon was doing. His first match he won 10-8. He pinned the next guy and won his third match by technical fall (in wrestling, when you are winning by 15 pts. they stop the match- it may be fewer points for his age group). He did an awesome job today bringing home a 1st place medal!! I can't wait to watch him wrestle next weekend at Blackman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! Can we come watch next weekend??? CONGRATS!
I bet you were dying not being there. You guys and your wrestling!! :) I know you love it!
That is incredible! Ditto to what jen said!!! Now tell me, who was more excited ~ Zack or Landon?! Way to go Landon!!
Great Job Landon...I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment