Friday, January 18, 2008
Apple Cider Vinegar
I bought some Apple Cider Vinegar at the store the other day. I had heard it was good for you. I asked my mom why it was good for you and she gave me a book all about vinegar. What do you know it is the miracle cure for everything. I put it to the test. Yesterday I was pouring boiling water into a pitcher but somehow missed the pitcher and poured boiling water on my hand. One finger got it the worst and blistered immediately. It was throbbing all afternoon. After reading my book about vinegar, I decided to pour some on a rag and wrap it around my finger. It didn't smell so good, but felt much better. I have full movement of my finger and it doesn't hurt at all. The blister and swelling both went down. It helps burns now lets see if it helps with weight loss!!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
man.... I believe that stuff is good but it is NASTY!!!!! Good luck :)
Wait- do you really plan on drinking that stuff to loose weight?
For a competition and money, I am just about willing to do anything!!!
Whatever works for you!! :)
Hey I used to use this for diaper rash. Put it in the baby's bath it totally takes away the rash!
Post a Comment