Thursday, January 3, 2008
Back to School Blues
I am so sad the kids started back to school today. We had a great break. I love having them home. It was fun to do absolutely nothing. We stayed in our pj's most days and just played. The kids thought it was great!! Mia was very excited to go to school. When I pulled into the parking lot this morning, she said, "Mommy I know this is not home, but I am going to say something anyway. It's good to be home. We had lots of fun at home, but I can't wait to show Ms. Stem my new haircut (Christmas present from Heath) and tell all my friends that I got a computer (vtech Nitro Notebook) for Christmas." I am glad that they both enjoy school and have great teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It is sad they are back in school. Mia is too sweet. She really has some deep thoughts sometimes. :)
You could home school the kids and they would be home every single day!!!
I'll try not to rub it in that my kids are still home and don't go back til Monday. :) We are enjoying some fun days at home after being gone for most of our break. You are Superwoman so it shouldn't be hard for you to add homeschooling to your list of achievements. Go for it!!! :)
Not sure if I am a bad mom or what but I figured everyone would be excited to have their kids back in school. I wanted to send MY kids to school yesterday!! :) A 3 and 2 year old full of attitude and a big pregnant belly are not going very well together.
That is the sweetest thing! Mia is such a darling-I wish we were still there so she could have been in MY class! :)
And, um.........I'm waiting on some Christmas pictures to be posted on here by Supermom!
I understand this so much. I get so depressed when they go back to school. I miss them so much-life goes so fast.
Post a Comment