It was an awesome week for all!! We had a combined weight lose of 84 lbs.!!!! Now that is AWESOME!!
Zack and I had a goal to take it slow and steady. Twelve weeks is a long time. I don't know what happened. I lost alot more weight than I expected. My only guess is that it was water weight or hormonal. I am afraid I will gain next week, but that is okay. I know throughout the competition everyone will have their spot in 1st and last. The important thing is we are all becoming healthier.
Results:
1st: Zack and McKenzie 5.04%
2nd: John and Laura 3.87%
3rd: Steve and Gretchen 3.77%
4th: Bruce and Brandi 2.88%
5th: Luke and Cara 2.86%
Congratulations to all for a great week! Keep working hard and we will see amazing results by the end of 12 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Woooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!! Congrats to ALL! So I guess the no sugar crappy week was worth it after all!
I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!! 84 lbs. is incredible! Way to go to each of you and congrats to Zack and McKenzie ~ spend your "earnings" wisely!!! :>)
I think we will just save our "earnings" because I know we will have to pay out at some point!
How fun- congratulations to you all!! Keep up the good work.
Way to go gang!!!!!
Sooo very fan-tab-ulous!!!! Congratulations everybody - keep up the good work!!!
I am so pumped. That was really fun last night to get together and celebrate our weight loss. I feel so much better even after just one week. It is so worth it. Thanks for the extra motivation kick! Way to go Friend!
Congratulations! That is wonderful! (I will have to know your secret to lose my baby weight here in a few months!)
Post a Comment