Monday, March 31, 2008

Business is growing

I am afraid I will jinx us by posting this, but I just wanted to give a little update. Business is finally starting to grow. It has been a very rough, slow start. We knew the road would be tough but that doesn't make it any easier to get through. With the loving help of friends, family, and anonymous givers, we are getting through. I know we have a long way to go, but we are at least coming up for a breath now. I am so very grateful for the jobs we have been blessed with and just hope and pray they continue to come in. Thank you for all those who have helped us!!! I just hope we can give back one day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! You have endured this "challenge" amazingly!! Keep those jobs comin' in ~ sweet blessings!!

Heather said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!