Saturday, March 22, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Piper and Cy
I can't believe my babies are 1!!! It has been a great 1st year. It has been so fun to watch them both grow and develop their own unique personalities. They have a special bond that comes with being a twin but yet are both individuals growing and learning in their own way. Just yesterday Mia said, "I am so glad we have these twin babies in our family!" I think we all feel the same way. They have been a great blessing and brought a sweetness to our family. They are good, easy babies. I am so grateful for that!! Happy 1st Birthday Piper and Cy!!!!




















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Babies! I am in shock they are this old! They have been such a blessing to have in our family. They are THE sweetest and THE most well behaved babies! And VERY PRECIOUS!!! I am curious to see what the next will be like.
Congrats on making it through the first year!! I promise it is so much easier after that - AND I would know!! hehe
I agree!! Happy Birthday sweet babies. When I reminded the girls that it was their birthday today Alexis said, "Can we go to Tennessee to celebrate their birthday?" She was very sad when the answer was no. We thought about them all day though and wish we could have been there to celebrate.
I totally agree with Mia ~ I am SO glad we have these twins in our family. What a fun blessing!!
Happy Happy Birthday Birthday!
and may I just say that I am impressed that YOU have that many pictures of your babies :)
I can't believe they are already 1 either! I loved getting that message from Landon "The babies are here!"
Happy Birthday, I can't believe your 1.
Post a Comment