Monday, March 31, 2008

My new addiction

My new addiction is Craigslist.com. My mom is having a Yard Sale at my house for the Young Women at church to raise money for camp. People have been bringing items and dropping them off. There have been some nice items so I listed them on craigslist to see if I could get more for them than yard sale prices. I have been amazed at the response. If you are in need of something or want to get rid of something, check out craigslist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU A ZILLION TIMES OVER FOR ALL YOUR WORK TO HELP THE YW. I KNOW YOU HAVE ENJOYED IT, BUT, IN McKENZIE'S USUAL FASHION ~ YOU HAVE GONE WAY ABOVE, WAY ABOVE HELPING. OX

Anonymous said...

I am having a yard sale soon maybe I should give it a try for the better stuff.