Grandma and Jackie came by today bearing gifts!! They brought the babies adorable outfits and fun puzzles for their birthday. They brought all of us an edible arrangement for Easter. It was adorable and delicious. So yummy that my kiddos ate most of it before I could get a picture!! This picture does not do it justice, but it was the best I could get with what was left. The bunny is a chocolate covered pineapple--my favorite!!!

Cy and Piper enjoying the edible arrangement
These pictures are a perfect example of one of the many differences between Piper and Cy. Cy tends to be much cleaner with his eating than Piper. They both had the exact same thing to eat and the same amount. Piper just chose to rub a strawberry in her hair (something gets rubbed in her hair with almost every meal) and cracker on her head. She is a silly girl!!

3 comments:
I had the same idea!! We were going to send one to the twins for their birthday- glad we decided not to. Look yummy- maybe I will send one to myself.
Seriously - I'm sending one of these to myself while at the hospital!!! And I'm sooo not joking!
Oh my goodness, they are so darn cute!!! She cracks me up with her sense of humor. And Cy is just so calm and there- like his daddy.
Post a Comment