I always love when the kids get out of school for snow!! They had alot of fun playing outside enjoying their day off. My crazy kids without any clothes on. I messed up and didn't turn the picture. Don't know how to do it now.
That is hilarious! Glad you finally decided to post some things about your kids! And don't you love how you get a snow day and two days later it's 60 degrees?
5 comments:
You're kids are crazy with no clothes on out there! Funny though! Glad they got to have a snow day :) More glad for you though.
OMGOSH!!!!!! Crazy kids!
When did you get a snow day?????
Fun Snow Day! I always loved snow days too.
Our snow day was last Wednesday. It was a beautiful snow fall!!
That is hilarious! Glad you finally decided to post some things about your kids! And don't you love how you get a snow day and two days later it's 60 degrees?
Post a Comment