Spring Break has started and the fun has begun!!! I am so excited for Spring Break. I think I have needed a break more than the kids. We started celebrating Thursday night. Zack got six Predators tickets from a slab yard for Thursday nights game. Zack and I went with Kelly, Jen,
Kyler, and Landon. We were seven rows up from the ice. Great tickets!!

Friday was a fun filled day with 13 of the 16 grandchildren--17 any day now (we missed you Alexis, Hailey, and Chloe). Friday morning we had an Easter egg hunt at Mama Mary's. The kids had a blast. The eggs were filled with gold coins. We had a shop set up with candy and toys that they could buy with their coins. It was so fun to watch how they chose to spend their coins.
Kierstyn used some of her coins to buy the babies a birthday present. They surprised me with a surprise party for the babies Friday afternoon. We took a small break for late afternoon naps for the
little ones. Friday night we had a Birthday Party for Chase and Connor. Then we ended the night with a boys sleepover at Trip and Jen's house and a girls sleepover at my house.

This is just the beginning of our fun!! We have a great week planned. Our number one goal this week is to have Logan potty trained. Landon and Mia are very excited to help with this challenge. We are going to try the Dr. Phil potty training in a day. It worked great for Landon!! We will have to see how it works for Logan. We have lots of play dates planned, a trip to the Discovery Center and if successful with the potty training a trip to Chuck E Cheese!!!
1 comment:
VERY FUN! I hope you guys have a great week!!!!!
Post a Comment