Monday, March 10, 2008

Fun in the Snow

We had a great weekend with Kyler, Kierstyn, and Trevin. My kids loved having their cousins here to play in the snow with them. They began playing in the snow Friday night and continued their fun Saturday morning.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brrrrr-y fun!! Best snow ever ~ short and sweet ~ enough to play in and then be done! :>)

Anonymous said...

Yay for snow pictures! I was hoping you had taken some. :) My kids had way too much fun and are begging to go back. Thanks so much for keeping them this weekend.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Wish we could have played too but we will wait for the warmer weather- that's what we prefer. :)

Meghan said...

I wish I could have played!! By the time I got doing my stuff it was about all melted.

So glad the cousins had such a fun time together. They are all too cute!!

Jeni Simmons said...

Is Zack wearing shorts? Maybe that's why the kids went out half dressed? Let's blame it on him anyway. :)