Piper is my smiley girl. She was so sick with a 103 fever when I took this picture, but was still willing to give a smile!!! I can't believe my babies will be 1 in two weeks.
So your babies are almost one does that mean you are ready to have another? :) She is so precious- I love that shirt... I think my girls wore that too or one similar. She is too precious.
3 comments:
I could just squeeze those precious cheeks! She is so adorable and just makes my day when I see her!
I too can't believe they are almost one!
I echo meghan's comment!!
Where has the year gone???
So your babies are almost one does that mean you are ready to have another? :) She is so precious- I love that shirt... I think my girls wore that too or one similar. She is too precious.
Post a Comment