Well we made the decision that tonight would be our final weigh-in. We only lasted 7 weeks, but had some amazing weight loss in that 7 weeks. Steve lost the most pounds with 40.9 lbs (14.4%). Way to go Steve!!!! Zack was not far behind with a weight loss of 37.3 lbs (13.34%). I was pretty proud of my 28.8 lb loss for a 17.93% weight loss. Everyone did great!! We had a group total weight loss of 246.7 lbs.!!!!
Week 7 Results:
1st place: Zack and McKenzie 2.119%
2nd place: John and Laura 1.838%
3rd place: Steve and Gretchen 1.604%
4th place: Luke and Cara 1.045%
5th place: Bruce and Brandi .326%
Overall Results:
1st place: Zack and McKenzie 15.016%
2nd place: Steve and Gretchen 13.34%
3rd place: John and Laura 11.316%
4th place: Luke and Cara 8.908%
5th place: Bruce and Brandi 5.919%
If there is one thing that drives me it is competition and money. Sometimes I hate how competitive I am, but it paid off this time. I think ending the competition tonight was more of an answer to prayer for us. Our kids were very excited and wanted treats to celebrate. They have been great supporters and motivators through this competition. Hopefully they can keep us on track. Hopefully this was a good jump start for us all and we can continue with our weight loss goals. Maybe even healthier without this crazy competition. No more dehydrating and starving on Mondays :) !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOHOOO Kenz and Zack!!!! Congrats!! All of lost like a whole person! That's amazing. Keep up the good work.
WOWIE! WOW! WOW! WOW! I CANNOT believe you all lost that much weight! That is incredible!!!!! Congrats on your BIG WIN and yay for all that money! :)
It never felt so good writing that check! I was so excited and to know we were still in the good $20 from winning a couple of weeks made it more fun! We lost weight with good friends. Maybe now we can get something else done too and maintain!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment