Monday, March 31, 2008

Cleaning Fever

I am going to go crazy if I don't get my house cleaned and organized. There was a day when I was very organized and for the most part my house was clean. That day is long gone. I have let my house go so bad it is driving me crazy!!! I want to get in every room, every closet, every drawer, every inch of my attic and clean and organize. It is very difficult to do with little ones around, but I am bound and determined to succeed. It may take me longer than I would like, but that is okay as long as I get it done. The true test is to see if I can accomplish that while staying on top of my laundry and my other obligations. My kids better watch out... They know what it means when mommy gets in these moods!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to help you. At least I could keep up with the laundry for you.........

Anonymous said...

I would come and help, BUT, adding ONE more little one would make it MUCH worse. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I just hope you aren't pregnant!! :) j/k well, not really. Good luck- I would love to help you too.

Jeni Simmons said...

Bring the kids to me for the day!!!!

Kristi said...

I just stumbled on your blog, through, um, I think it was Gretchen's... anyway, I love it, I hope you get your house clean, I FEEL your PAIN.