Friday, March 14, 2008

Fun Friday

Caroline and Elizabeth came over to play today. Caroline was very upset that Piper was still in her pajamas. She wanted to get her dressed. I told Caroline she could pick out Piper's outfit. She first found the shirt and then looked for the pants. Probably every other pair in her drawer would have matched this shirt, but she wanted the ones with light purple flowers. She said, "Oh these will be perfect!" Lately, Logan has insisted that he fix his own hair. This is what we got this morning and most mornings for that matter. It is good to teach your children independence right????
We even ventured out today and I kept Piper in her adorable outfit and left Logan's hair the way it was. With five children under the age of 3, I'm sure people weren't surprised we looked the way we did.

One man in Office Depot asked if he could take a picture of me because his wife refuses to go out with their two children. He wanted to show her I was out with five. I figured it was best if I stayed out of that argument. When I had two kids, I thought it was hard to go out with them too. It is all relative! You do what you gotta do!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I look at my children I am reminding myself that yes, it is good to teach them independence (even if they have wacky hair or a crazy outfit!) :)

I wish I had that guy on video asking to take your picture--too funny.

Heather said...

Tell Logan I love his hair! =)

Anonymous said...

Too funny- I guess by the 5th you learn to let go. I haven't gotten to that point yet (and don't plan on it). Hailey was laughing at Logan's hair- she thinks he is SOOO funny.

Jeni Simmons said...

I find humor in the outings that I have extra children. It must be because I am the only one that knows their not all mine. The looks and comments are really good when you do let the kids dress themselves. LOL

Denise Skelton said...

That is hilarious! So you didn't let the random man take your picture?