Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mia lost another tooth

Mia has been waiting for her other top tooth to come out, but didn't intend for it to happen as it did. She and Landon were jumping on the trampoline and I was inside feeding the babies dinner. I hear Mia crying as she opens the door with blood dripping out of her mouth and her tooth hanging. She was jumping and singing with the microphone and she hit her tooth on it. She really gets into her singing and dancing so I can only imagine the show she was putting on when it all went bad. After the blood was cleaned up and the tooth was out, she was excited the tooth fairy would be coming to visit!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the full story. Hailey will be excited to see the picture. Mom told her about it the day it happened and she hasn't stopped asking what Mia had in her hand!

Meghan said...

She is beautiful!!! That was scary though, I expected worse when she walked through the door.

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a BIG girl with that huge hole in her mouth!!

Jeni Simmons said...

I love it when kids are missing their front teeth. I think they look so cute!!!!