Sunday, March 2, 2008

Miracles do happen

I meant to post this the other day because I was so excited. I have been watching Heath for the past two weeks while Mom has been in Utah. It has been great, but I can't seem to get anything done with four kids under the age of 2 around (I have thought about Kim Wheeler everyday these past two weeks- check out her blog. She is expecting #4 and her oldest is 2. She accomplishes more in a day than most do in a week!). My house has been a disaster. No the miracle isn't that I got it cleaned--because that still hasn't happened. The miracle is that on Friday I got all four kids asleep at the same time. The problem was when they were all finally asleep I needed to start waking them up to go get the big kids from school. I really, really did not want to wake them up. They all needed their sleep. So a big THANK YOU to Uncle Luke for going to get Mia from school and my neighbor Staci for picking up Landon. I enjoyed my time with four sleeping kids. I finally got some laundry folded. Heath ended up sleeping close to 4 hours (he has been sick and really needed that good sleep).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad for your break- sorry I called and interrupted it but thanks for yout help!!

Meghan said...

THANK YOU so much for watching Heath!!! I appreciate it more than you'll probably know. I owe you a huge house cleaning. Only two more days!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That truly IS a miracle!

Kim said...

I don't do it!! That's how I do it!! hehe . . . my house is trashed, I don't cook, I literally run around with my kids all D-A-Y long!!

Cara said...

Know matter what, you both are great moms...I just hope that I can be as great as both of you one day. And Luke didn't mind picking up Mia; he said that she didn't know who is was at first and was hestiant about getting in the truck until she saw Luke waving at her.